Does Miód Skincare collect my Personal Information?
Yes, we need to in order to know who we send our orders to and to make your life easier next time you come back to us. This information also allows us to provide you with special offers, newsletters or promotions. The personal information you provide to Miód Skincare will not be disclosed to any parties that are not contracted by Miód Skincare.
What Personal Information do you collect?
We collect the following information:
– Date of birth;
– Phone number(s);
– E-mail address;
– Transaction information;
– User name and password;
– Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, server address, domain name and information on your browsing activity when visiting one of our websites;
– User Name for social networking sites that you use, to refer to, or in conjunction with, our goods and services; and
– Personal preferences regarding products and services.
If you do not wish to receive promotional material from us, please uncheck the relevant box when you register with Miód Skincare. To unsubscribe from receiving promotional materials and emails please amend your preferences in your account settings and select the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the promotional email you have received.
Please note that if you have an account with Miód Skincare, we may still need to send you essential information about your account.
Sharing your Personal Information
We will only send personal information about you to other organizations when:
– We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
– We need to send your information to companies that are contracted to Miód Skincare e.g. mailing houses, IT service providers, service providers, web developers, marketing agencies, finance companies; or
– We are required or authorized by law to disclose the information.
Miód Skincare is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
Miód Skincare may record information such as the date and time of your visit to the website, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. This information will be used for reporting purposes only.
Miód Skincare may use “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and your log-in status. Cookies may also be used to record non-personal information such as the date, time or duration of your visit, or the pages accessed, for website administration, statistical and maintenance purposes. The default settings of browsers like Internet Explorer usually allow cookies, but users can easily erase cookies from their hard-drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please note that some parts of the Website may not function fully for users that disallow cookies.